4.20. A cranked shaft - survey
1. Clear a cranked shaft solvent and dry up its compressed air.
2. Examine necks on presence of deterioration, scratches, corrosion and cracks.
|19.3 Spend a copper coin along a shaft neck - if there is a trace from a coin, the neck surface is necessary for grinding
3. Spend a copper coin along each of necks some times. If the coin leaves a trace, the neck surface very rough means, and it is necessary for grinding (19.3
4. Remove jags round lubricant apertures.
5. Examine a cranked shaft on presence of cracks and other damages. For search of the latent cracks address to experts.
|19.6 Measure diameter of each of necks in several places to check up, whether the neck has got the conic or oval form the cylinder it is necessary to chisel and establish new pistons and rings
6. By means of a micrometer measure diameter of necks of a cranked shaft (19.6
) in several places on a circle of a neck and on its length.
7. If necks of a cranked shaft are damaged, have got the conic or oval form, address to experts for processing of a cranked shaft.
8. Check up necks of epiploons of a cranked shaft on presence of deterioration and damages. If on a neck the flute was wiped or it is scratched, the new epiploon will not be tight. Address to experts for installation of an epiploon of the smaller size or replace a cranked shaft.
9. Examine loose leaves of bearings.