4.5. Installation of the piston of cylinder N 1
1. Include neutral transfer, put the car on a lay brake, disconnect the central wire from a cover of the distributor of ignition and earth it on the block of cylinders. Remove spark plugs.
|4.2 For rotation of a cranked shaft put on a head the central bolt of a pulley of a cranked shaft and insert the extension piece into an aperture in the internal panel of the left wing (the wheel is removed for presentation)
2. If to take a detached view газораспределительного
a belt, the cranked shaft rotates clockwise. For rotation of a cranked shaft establish a head трещоточного
a key on the central bolt of a pulley of a cranked shaft (4.2
). Also the cranked shaft can be rotated a starter.
|4.3а Combine a notch on a pulley (it is specified by an arrow) with mark Т in an adjusting ruler (приводные belts and a pulley of the water pump are removed for presentation) (is shown the model with the engine in volume 1,5)
|4.3б On some models the adjusting ruler is located on a casing газораспределительного a belt (the bottom casing газораспределительного a belt is removed for presentation)
3. Rotating a cranked shaft, establish a notch on a pulley of a cranked shaft opposite to mark Т
in an adjusting ruler (4.3а
|4.4 When the piston of the first cylinder is in position ВМТ at the moment of a compression step бегунок the ignition distributor should look precisely downwards (pay attention that on a head of the block of cylinders and the ignition distributor there are the marks designating position ВМТ for the first cylinder)
4. At a finding of the piston of the first cylinder in position ВМТ
at the moment of a compression step бегунок
the ignition distributor should look downwards (4.4
) and коромысла
valves of the first cylinder should be free and not press on valves. If бегунок
looks upwards or коромысла
are lowered, turn a cranked shaft on 360 °.
5. For installation of pistons of other cylinders in position ВМТ at the moment of a compression step, turn a cranked shaft clockwise and follow an operating procedure of cylinders.