4.14. Pistons and rods - removal
|13.1 For ledge removal in the top part of the cylinder are necessary the special tool - remove a ledge before piston removal
1. Check up ledge presence in the top part of the cylinder and remove it before removal of the piston (13.1
2. Turn the engine.
|13.3 Check up axial люфт a rod with the help щупа
3. Check up axial люфт
rods by means of a set щупов
). If it is too great, it is necessary to replace a rod. If it is too small, address to experts for turning of a rod or a cranked shaft.
4. Mark rods and covers of rods.
5. Turning off nuts of covers on half of turn, turn off and remove them. Remove a cover of a rod of the first cylinder and the loose leaf.
|13.6 For protection of walls of the cylinder and a neck of a cranked shaft put on pieces of a rubber hose rod bolts before its removal
6. Put on pieces of a rubber or plastic hose bolts of fastening of covers not to damage a wall of the cylinder and a neck of a cranked shaft at removal of a rod (13.6
7. Remove the top loose leaf and get the piston and a rod from above the engine.
8. Similarly remove other rods and pistons.
9. After removal of rods, establish loose leaves and covers into place and slightly twirl fixing nuts.
10. Do not remove pistons from rods.