4.11. A head of the block of cylinders - clearing and survey
1. Remove traces of an old lining and hermetic from a head surface. Remove a scum from water channels. Clean all other channels. Clean a wire brush carving apertures and blow their compressed air.
2. Clear a head of the block of cylinders, коромысла, springs, wave washers and axes коромысел, springs of valves, saddles of valves, сухарики and plates solvent and dry up them.
3. Clean off adjournment from valves, then clear heads and rods of valves a wire brush.
Survey the Head of the block of cylinders
|10.4 Check up a head surface on presence of deformation by means of a ruler and a set щупов
4. Examine a head on presence of cracks, traces of leak and other damages. By means of a ruler and щупа
check up a head surface on deformation (10.4
5. Examine saddles of valves if they have undergone to corrosion, have burst or have burnt through, address to experts.
|10.6 For measurement a backlash between a rod of the valve and the directing plug use циферблатный the gauge
6. Check up a backlash between valves and directing plugs, having measured a course of a rod of the valve with the help циферблатного
the gauge (10.6
). At carrying out of check the distance between a saddle and a valve head should be about 1,5 mm.
|10.7 Check up the valve on deterioration presence in the specified places
And. The new valve
. The worn out valve
1. A valve tip
2. A flute
3. A rod (the least worn out area)
4. A rod (the worn most out area)
5. A valve head
6. A facet
7. Examine heads of valves on presence of deterioration, deformation, cracks, corrosion and the scorched areas. Check up a valve rod on presence of jags, cracks or deformation (10.7
). If they are present, replace the valve.
|10.8 Width of a facet of the valve should be such as it is specified in section of technical characteristics
8. Measure width of a facet of valves (10.8
) and replace them, if it less is minimum admissible.
Elements of valves
|10.9 Measure length of a spring of the valve in a free condition
9. Examine springs of valves on deterioration and corrosion presence. Measure length of the valve in a free condition (10.9
). Check up resistance of springs.
|10.10 Check up springs on deformation presence
10. Establish a spring on a flat surface and check up it on presence of deformation (10.10
11. Examine сухарики and plates of springs on presence of cracks and deterioration traces.
Axis elements коромысел
12. Look Chapter 2 the Part And.
Valves of an admission of the rarefied mix
13. Check up ease of a course of all valves. Examine heads and saddles of valves on presence of damages. Check up springs on presence of deformation and cracks.