5.6. The fan of cooling of the engine - check and replacement of elements
1. The fan of cooling of the engine is supervised by the temperature switch (switch) which is in the bottom part of a radiator.
2. At first check up safety locks.
3. For check of the engine of the fan, disconnect a socket of connection of the engine of the fan and connect the accumulator directly to the fan, using connecting wires. If the fan does not work, replace it.
4. If the fan is perfectly in order, check up the temperature switch and connecting wires.
5. Test the temperature switch. Disconnect a socket of connection and earth a wire of the fan with a connecting wire.
6. If the fan does not work, check up conducting.
7. Disconnect a radiator from the engine.
|5.8 Disunite a plait of wires and unscrew bolts (are specified by arrows).
8. Separate wires and unscrew directing nozzle (5.8
|5.9 Keeping лопости from rotation, unscrew a nut (it is specified by an arrow).
9. Turn off a nut and disconnect blades of the fan from a shaft of the electric motor (5.9
10. Unscrew the bolts attaching the motor of the fan to a casing, and disconnect the fan motor.
11. Installation is spent upside-down removals.
Attention! The cars equipped with the air conditioner, have the additional fan for cooling of the condenser which is located to the left of a radiator.