5.17. The condenser of a central air of air - removal and installation
1. Remove a casing, protecting lattice and a clamp.
|16.2а Unscrew the bolts connecting tubes of a central air with the condenser.
|16.2б Use supporting key to avoid twisting of tubes.
2. Disconnect a hose and a tube from the condenser (16.2а
|16.3 Quickly isolate open sites a sticky tape
3. Close apertures for prevention of hit in a dirt and a moisture (16.3
4. Turn off bolts of fixing arms and remove the condenser from the car.
5. Installation is spent upside-down removals.
6. At installation of the new condenser add 10 г oils.
7. Check up pressure and tightness of a central air of air.
|16.4 At condenser removal it is necessary to remove the fan as it is possible further
1. The condenser
2. A radiator