15.12. A speedometer rope - removal and installation
1. Disconnect a wire of the minus plug of the accumulator.
2. Unscrew the plug and disconnect a rope from a transmission.
3. Get a rope from all fastenings and clips.
|12.4 Compress a socket and disconnect a rope from an instrument guard
4. Turn off fixing screws of an instrument guard, get a guard and disconnect a rope (12.4
5. Get the plug from a back wall of an impellent compartment, stretch a rope in an impellent compartment and remove it from the car.
6. Before installation, grease the end of a rope established in a transmission.
7. Installation is spent upside-down removals.