15.10. Headlights of head light - adjustment
1. Headlights of head light have two adjusting screws, one is located from above headlights and supervises a vertical direction of a beam, and one is located
Sideways headlights are supervised also by a horizontal direction of a beam.
2. For adjustment of headlights establish the car on an equal surface in 10 metres from a wall or the screen.
3. Paste vertical strips on a wall on the centre of the car and on the centre of headlights.
4. Paste a horizontal strip on a wall also on the centre of headlights.
5. At carrying out of adjustment the car should stand on a horizontal surface, the fuel tank should be half filled, and the car luggage carrier should not be overloaded.
|10.6а the Arrangement of adjusting screws on headlights of the closed type
And. The adjusting screw for adjustment across
. The adjusting screw for adjustment on a vertical
|10.6б On models Precis of 1989 of release and earlier, on which headlights of head light with replaced bulbs the top adjusting screw are established () regulates a headlight across, and the bottom adjusting screw (V) - on a vertical
6. Include headlights of a passing light and adjust position of headlights so that the light stain was on 5 sm below a horizontal line and on 5 sm more to the right of a vertical line. For adjustment of headlights of the closed type on a vertical, tighten up the adjusting screw located from above of a headlight (10.6а
). The adjusting screw located sideways, is used for adjustment across. On models with headlights with replaced bulbs adjusting screws can be located in various places (10.6б
|10.6в the Arrangement of adjusting screws on model Colt, Lancer, Mirage
A.Regulirovochnyj the screw for adjustment across B.Regulirovochnyj the screw for adjustment on a vertical
7. Include a headlight of headlights. The light stain should be direct under перекрестьем lines on a wall.
8. After independent adjustment of headlights of head light address to experts for exact adjustment as soon as possible.