15.9. Headlights of head light - removal and installation
1. Disconnect a wire of the minus plug of the accumulator.
Headlights of the closed type
2. Remove a radiator lattice if it is necessary.
|9.3 For a headlight of the closed type, turn off screws of fastening (1) - for headlight adjustment on a vertical tighten up the adjusting screw (2) (the screw of horizontal adjustment is located sideways headlights)
3. Turn off fixing screws and remove a decorative framework. Turn off fastening screws, trying not to rotate adjusting screws (9.3
4. Remove a fixing ring and get a headlight of head light so that it was possible to disconnect a connection socket.
5. Remove a headlight.
6. For headlight installation connect a connection socket, establish a headlight into place, establish fastening and fixing screws. Reliably tighten screws.
7. Establish a radiator lattice if it is necessary.
Headlights with a replaceable bulb
Attention! Do not concern glasses of a bulb with fingers as fat from fingers can lead to an overheat of a bulb and its premature exit out of operation.
|9.8 Wring out a lock uvula and disconnect a socket of connection of a bulb
8. Open a cowl and disconnect a socket of connection of a headlight (9.8
|9.9 Turn fastening counter-clockwise for its removal...
9. On a headlight underside undertake fastening, turn it counter-clockwise and remove (9.9
10. Get a bulb from a cartridge (9.10
11. Establish a new bulb.
12. Establish fastening and turn it clockwise.
13. Connect a connection socket.