3.10. Camshafts - removal, check and installation
1. Establish piston N1 in the top dead point.
2. Disconnect a wire from the minus plug of the accumulator
3. Remove a cover of valves
4. Remove the ignition distributor (for engines SOHC) or the gauge of a corner of turn of a cranked shaft (engines DOHC).
5. Merge a cooler from system of cooling and the top hose of a radiator from the thermostat.
6. Remove the fuel pump.
7. Remove газораспределительный a belt and an asterisk (ки) a camshaft (ов)
|9.8 Accurately take an epiploon, trying not to scratch metal surfaces (1,5)
8. Wrap up изоляционной
a tape a screw-driver tip. Accurately take an epiploon of a camshaft from a groove by means of a screw-driver (9.8
9. Remove an axis коромысел together with коромыслами.
|9.10 In engines in volume of 1,5 l unscrew the bottom bolts () and remove an arm, then unscrew the top bolts () and a bolt of a persistent ring ()
10. In engines in volume of 1,5 l, remove a back cover of a head of cylinders and unscrew bolts of a persistent ring of a camshaft (9.10
|9.11 In engines in volume of 1,5 l clamp a camshaft between the third and fourth cams and unscrew a bolt of a persistent ring of a shaft
11. Stop a camshaft and unscrew a bolt of a persistent cover of a camshaft (9.11
|9.12 In engines in volume of 1,5 l take a persistent ring from a head of cylinders.
12. Get an emphasis from the block of cylinders (9.12
|9.13 Get a camshaft from a head of cylinders
13. For the best access unscrew a tank стеклоомывателей
and remove it aside. Get a camshaft from a head of cylinders (9.13
|9.14 Camshafts of engines DOHC
1. Covers of bearings
2. A camshaft
4. Lifts коромысел
5. A camshaft epiploon
6. A camshaft asterisk
14. Remove covers of bearings of a camshaft. Accurately get camshafts from the block of cylinders (9.14
15. Carefully clean camshafts, a back cover and surfaces on which linings are established.
16. Examine camshafts, a gear wheel of a drive and a surface of cams on presence of deterioration and damages. Examine surfaces of bearings on presence of damages.
|9.17 Measure height of cams
17. Measure height of cams (9.17
) and compare them to data of technical characteristics.
|9.19 Measure diameters of bearings
18. Measure diameters of bearings (9.19
), and then measure internal diameters of loose leaves of bearings in a head of cylinders. Take away diameter of the bearing from diameter of the loose leaf, and you receive size of a lubricant backlash. Compare the received size to the size given in Technical characteristics.
19. Replace a camshaft if it does not pass one of the above-stated checks. If cams are worn out, replace a camshaft together with коромыслами. If loose leaves of bearings, probably are damaged or worn out, it is necessary to spend replacement of a head of cylinders.
|9.20 With the help щупа measure axial люфт (engines in volume 1,5)
20. In engines in volume of 1,5 l establish a persistent ring on a camshaft and tighten a bolt. Check up an axial backlash of a shaft (9.20
21. If an axial backlash too big, check up, on other end of a shaft how many is worn out. If deterioration too strong replace a shaft.
23. Slightly grease bearings and loose leaves of a shaft with engine oil.
24. Cautiously establish a shaft in a head of cylinders.
25. In engines SOHC establish a persistent ring. Fix a persistent ring a bolt. Establish a back cover with a new lining and tighten bolts till the demanded moment of an inhaling.
26. In engines DOHC establish covers of bearings of a shaft. Tighten bolts of covers till the necessary moment of an inhaling.
|9.27 Establish an epiploon (engines in volume 1.5)
27. Grease an epiploon of a shaft with engine oil and establish it to the place of (9.27
28. Establish asterisks of camshafts and tighten bolts till the demanded moments of an inhaling.
29. Establish газораспределительный a belt.
30. In engines SOHC establish axes коромысел and коромысла.
31. Adjust backlashes of valves.
32. Establish the remained details.
33. Get and warm up the engine.
34. Spend repeated adjustment of valves.
35. Establish a cover of valves and check up the engine on presence of leaks of oil.