13.19. The steering mechanism - removal and installation
1. Lift the car and establish it on support.
|18.2 Disconnect a tube of a high pressure (1) and a tube of the return pipeline (2) - figure 3 notes the bottom coupling bolt of the intermediate
Shaft (model Precis is shown)
2. Disconnect hydraulic tubes and close them (18.2
3. Make adjusting marks in the bottom hinge of an intermediate shaft and entrance to a shaft of the steering mechanism. Turn off a coupling bolt of a clip of the bottom hinge.
4. Disconnect tips of steering draughts from levers of rotary pins.
|18.5а Elements of fastening of the steering mechanism
2. A collar
3. The check
4. Nuts of fastening of tips of semiaxes to rotary pins
5. A tip of steering draught
6. A fixing arm
7. The steering mechanism
|18.5б Turn off fixing bolts of fixing arms of the steering mechanism (model Precis is shown)
5. Supporting the steering mechanism, turn off fixing bolts (18.5а
). Lower the steering mechanism, disconnect an intermediate shaft from an entrance shaft of the steering mechanism and remove the steering mechanism from the car.
6. Establish the steering mechanism into place and connect an intermediate shaft, having combined adjusting marks.
7. Establish fixing arms of the steering mechanism and tighten bolts till the demanded moment of an inhaling.
8. Connect tips of steering bent for to levers of rotary pins.
9. Establish the bottom coupling bolt of an intermediate shaft and tighten it till the demanded moment of an inhaling.
10. Connect hydraulic tubes to the steering mechanism and fill in in a tank a hydraulic liquid.
11. Lower the car and pump over system of hydrostrengthening of a steering.