12.11. Brake hoses and tubes - check and replacement
1. About each six months brake hoses are necessary for examining on presence of cracks, traces of deterioration and other damages.
2. At replacement of tubes and hoses use only firm spare parts.
3. At installation of brake tubes leave a backlash a minimum in 19 mm between a tube and any moving or vibrating elements.
|10.4а Remove a spring clip from connection of a brake hose
|10.4б That the hose did not rotate, keep its connection by means of a wrench
4. At a tube or hose detachment in the beginning remove a spring clip (10.4а
): Then turn off a connection nut (10.4б
5. At a detachment of two hoses, turn off connection by means of two wrenches.
6. Before removal of brake tubes disconnect all fixing clips. At tube installation use all clips for its fixing as they prevent vibration of a tube which can lead to damage of tubes.