9.4. A mechanical transmission - removal and installation
1. Disconnect wires from the accumulator. Remove the accumulator and a shelf.
2. Lift the car and establish it on support.
3. Merge трансмиссионное oil. Disconnect levers from a transmission. Disconnect a rope of a speedometer and connection sockets.
4. Remove a starter and exhaust system elements if it is necessary.
5. Establish a support under the engine. Remove the suspension bracket elements, transmissions stirring to removal. Disconnect semiaxes.
|3.6 On the majority of models it is necessary to turn off bolts and to remove a casing картера for access reception to the bottom bolts of fastening of a transmission to the engine
6. Establish a support under a transmission and turn off bolts, крепящие
a transmission to the engine (3.6)
7. Turn off fixing bolts and transmission nuts. Remove a fixing arm.
8. Check up, that all wires and hoses have been disconnected and accurately take away a transmission from the engine.
9. When the entrance shaft leaves a transmission, lower a transmission and remove it from below the car.
10. Establish coupling if it is necessary.
11. Lift a transmission and accurately establish it on the engine.
12. Insert bolts of fastening of a transmission to the engine and reliably twirl them.
13. Establish a fixing arm of a transmission, and also fixing bolts and nuts.
14. Establish the elements of a suspension bracket removed earlier, and reliably tighten all bolts and nuts.
15. Remove the jacks supporting a transmission and the engine.
16. Establish all elements removed earlier and fill in трансмиссионное oil.
17. Establish a storage shelf, the accumulator and connect wires to the accumulator. Conduct road tests of a transmission.