9.3. The mechanism of management of a mechanical transmission - removal, installation and adjustment
With connecting draughts
1. Remove the handle of the lever of a gear change and the central console
2. Remove the bottom air branch pipe and turn off nuts of an arm of the lever if it is necessary.
3. Lift the car and establish it on support.
|2.4а Elements of the mechanism of a gear change of models Cordia/Tredia with a mechanical transmission
1. The gear change lever
2. A cover
3. An insulator
4. A support
5. A dustproof cover
6. Rubber isolation
7. Lengthening draught
8. The plug
9. A dustproof cover
10. A wire
11. The adjusting screw
12. Switching draught
|2.4б Elements of the mechanism of a gear change of models Colt, Lancer, Mirage and Precis with a mechanical transmission
1. The handle
2. The gear change lever
3. A cover
4. An insulator
5. The plug
6. A rubber insulator
7. A dustproof cover
8. Lengthening draught
9. The plug
10. The adjusting screw
11. Switching draught
12. A wire
13. A dustproof cover
4. Turn off a bolt and disconnect lengthening draught from a transmission (2.4а
5. Remove a delay from the adjusting screw, turn off the screw and turn off switching draught from a transmission
6 Remove the heat-shielding screen if it is necessary
7 Remove lengthening and switching draught
8. Installation is spent upside-down removals.
With тросиковым the connecting mechanism
|2.9а Elements тросикового the mechanism of a gear change of models Colt, Lancer, Mirage and Precis
1. The handle of the lever of switching
2. A shelf of the central console
3. The back console
4. The central console
6. A switching rope
7. A rope of a choice of transfer
8. The gear change lever
9. Remove the handle of the lever of a gear change and the central console. Check up, that the lever of a gear change and levers on a transmission were in position of neutral transfer. Get checks and clips and disconnect ropes from levers (2.9а
|2.9б Elements тросикового the mechanism of a gear change of model Galant
10. Turn off bolts and nuts and remove fastenings of ropes.
11. In an impellent compartment get checks and clips and disconnect ropes from a transmission.
12. Remove ropes.
|2.13а Elements of fastening of a rope to the gear change lever - the lever In should be in position of neutral transfer
1 Switching rope
2. A rope of a choice of transfer
3. The oblique party the plug
4. The lever In
|2.13б Adjust length of a rope, rotating nuts
1. Adjusting nuts
13. Connect ropes to the lever (2.13а
), having checked up that it was in position of neutral transfer.
14. Connect ropes to a transmission and establish fastenings.
|2.15 Distance And and In on both parties of the lever of a gear change should be identical
15. After installation the distance And and In from both parties of the lever of a gear change should be identical (2.15
). If is not present, adjust length of a rope