7.9. The ignition distributor - removal and installation
1. Disconnect a wire of the minus plug of the accumulator.
2. Disconnect a wire of a high voltage of the coil from a distributor cover.
3. Disconnect vacuum hoses from the module of an advancing of ignition.
4. Mark an arrangement of a wire of a high voltage of the first cylinder on a cover of the distributor and remove a cover.
|8.5 Before distributor removal mark tip position бегунка on the distributor case
5. Turn a cranked shaft of the engine so that бегунок
became opposite to the plug of a wire of the first cylinder, and mark position бегунка
on the case of the distributor (8.5
6. Make adjusting marks in the case of the distributor and the block of cylinders. Turn off a fixing nut and remove the distributor. Attention: do not rotate a cranked shaft when the distributor to remove from the engine.
7. Disconnect wires of a primary winding of the coil of ignition from the distributor.
8. Establish the distributor on the block the cylinder, having combined made before a mark. Slightly twirl a fixing nut and connect wires.
9. Establish a cover of the distributor and connect vacuum hoses to the module of an advancing of ignition.
10. Connect high voltage wires to spark plugs.
11. Connect a wire of the minus plug of the accumulator.
12. Check up a corner of an advancing of ignition and reliably tighten a fixing nut of the distributor.