6.7. A fuel tank - removal and installation
1. Turn off a cover of a jellied mouth of a fuel tank and let out pressure from the power supply system. Disconnect a wire of the minus plug of the accumulator. Merge the fuel which has remained in a tank through a drain aperture or a fuel tube.
2. Lift the car and establish it on support.
|6.3 Disconnect tubes from a fuel tank
3. Disconnect fuel tubes, a ventilating tube and a jellied mouth (6.3
4. Establish a support under a fuel tank. Disconnect fixing strips of a fuel tank. Lower a fuel tank and disconnect a socket of connection and a wire (weights (from the fuel pump.
5. Remove a fuel tank from the car.
6. Installation is spent upside-down removals.