6.10. The carburettor - removal and installation
1. Remove a cap of a jellied mouth of a fuel tank. Remove the air filter. Disconnect a rope of an accelerator from the lever throttle заслонки. On models with an automatic transmission disconnect a rope of inclusion of a hill-climbing gear.
2. Mark all vacuum hoses and connections and disconnect hoses.
3. Disconnect a tube of giving of fuel from the carburettor. Mark all wires and plugs and disconnect all sockets of connection.
4. Turn off fixing bolts and remove the carburettor from an inlet collector. Remove a lining. Stop up an aperture of a collector with a rag.
5. Remove traces of an old lining from the carburettor and an inlet collector and clear adjoining surfaces acetone or solvent.
6. Establish a new lining and establish the carburettor on a collector. Establish fixing bolts.
7. Gradually tighten bolts in a diagonal order, their twistings on 1/4 for time.
8. Further installation is spent upside-down removals.