3.17. A back epiploon of a cranked shaft - replacement
1. Remove a transmission from the car.
|16.2а the Fast method of replacement of an epiploon (1,5)
|16.2б Grease an epiploon with pure engine oil and accurately hammer it into place
2. It is possible to replace an epiploon, not removing the oil pallet and epiploon fastening. This method is not recommended, as you can damage an epiploon in an installation time. If you wish to risk, take an old epiploon (16.2а
). Grease an epiploon with pure engine oil and accurately hammer it into place (16.2б
3. For safe replacement of an epiploon the below-mentioned method is recommended
4. Remove the oil pallet, unscrew bolts, remove fastening of an epiploon and a fastening lining.
|16.5 Arrange epiploon fastening on two wooden брусках and beat out an old epiploon
5. Arrange epiploon fastening on two wooden брусках
and beat out an old epiploon (16.5
|16.6 Establish a new epiploon
6. Establish a new epiploon (16.6
7. Grease an epiploon with pure engine oil. Establish a new lining of the holder.
8. Establish an epiploon on a cranked shaft.
9. Tighten bolts of fastening of an epiploon.
10. Establish the remained details.
11. Get the engine and check up it on presence of leaks.