3.13. A head of cylinders - removal and installation
1. Establish piston N1 in ВМТ.
2. Disconnect a wire from the minus plug of the accumulator.
3. Merge a cooler from system of cooling and unscrew spark plugs.
4. Remove an inlet collector
5. Remove a final collector
6. Remove the distributor.
7. In engines of carburettor type remove the fuel pump.
8. Remove газораспределительный a belt
9. Remove a cover of valves
|12.10 Sequence вывинчивания бол тов heads of cylinders (turn drawing if the asterisk is on the other hand)
1. 8 mm a key under шестигранный a bolt
2. Газораспределительный a belt
3. Inlet valves
4. Final valves
10. Using 8 millimetric key under шестигранный
a bolt, weaken bolts of a head of cylinders in the specified sequence (12.10
) on the one fourth turn everyone until they cannot be unscrewed manually.
|12.11 Hook a head the lever
11. Remove a head and put it on wooden supports to avoid damage of a joined surface. If the head sits too rigidly, knock on it with a wooden hammer or hook the lever (12.11
|12.12 Clean off the rests of an old lining from joined surfaces of a head and the block of cylinders
12. Clean off the rests of an old lining from joined surfaces of a head and the block of cylinders (12.12
Attention! In engines Galant of 1993 of release SOHC and DOHC check up length of cores of bolts of a head of cylinders. If it exceeds 99,4 mm, replace bolts.
|12.13б the Identification label should be directed upwards and should settle down from an asterisk
|12.13а Establish a new lining, adjusting pins are specified by arrows (1,5)
13. Establish a new lining (12.13а
) and establish a head into place (12.13б
|12.14 Sequence of a tightening of bolts of a head of cylinders
14. Bolts of a head of cylinders are necessary for tightening in stages observing demanded sequence (12.14
15. Establish газораспределительный a belt.
16. Establish the remained details
17. Fill in a cooler and check up levels of all liquids. Turn a cranked shaft on two full turns, check up синхронизационные labels.
18. Get the engine and warm up it to normal working temperature. Check up the engine
On presence of leaks. Muffle the engine, remove a cover of valves and tighten bolts of a head of cylinders.