3.11. An inlet collector - removal and installation
1. Pit pressure in fuel system and disconnect a wire from the minus plug of the accumulator
2. Merge a cooler from cooling system
Engines of carburettor type
3. Remove the air filter
|10.4а Make labels on disconnected hoses and wires
|10.4б Disconnect a plug of the operating electromagnetic valve (1,5)
|10.4в Disconnect from arms operating valves of an exhaust system (1,5)
4. Mark (10.4а
) and disconnect all hoses, wires, arms, and channels of final system from the carburettor and an inlet collector.
5. Having disconnected fuel hoses from the carburettor also close apertures covers to avoid leak.
6. Disconnect a rope throttle заслонки from the carburettor
7. Disconnect a rope which connects the carburettor and a transmission and a monitoring system rope behind movement (if the car is equipped to it).
8. Unscrew an inlet collector and remove it from the engine.
Engines инжекторного type
9. Disconnect воздухозаборный a hose.
10. Mark and disconnect all hoses, wires, arms, and channels of final system from system of injection of fuel and an inlet collector.
11. Remove distributor and accelerator ropes.
|10.12 Unscrew bolts (are specified by arrows) крепящие a fuel highway
12. Unscrew bolts which крепят
a fuel highway to an inlet collector (10.12
) and remove a highway.
|10.13 Unscrew bolts (are specified by arrows), which крепят the chamber of the raised pressure to a collector
13. In engines SOHC unscrew bolts, which крепят
the chamber with the raised pressure of air to an inlet collector (10.13
). Remove the chamber.
14. Lift the car and fix it on the supports established under axes.
|10.15 Unscrew bolts (are specified by arrows) крепящие an arm of an inlet collector
15. Unscrew bolts, крепящие
the bottom arm of a collector to the engine (10.15
|10.16а Unscrew bolts (are specified by arrows) крепящие an inlet collector to a head of cylinders
|10.16б Try not to damage joined surfaces
16. Unscrew an inlet collector and remove it from the engine (10.16а
|10.17 Accurately clean off the rests of an old lining from a joined surface of an inlet collector
17. Carefully clean joined surfaces of a collector and a head of cylinders (10.17
18. Establish a collector, using a new lining. Tighten nuts till the demanded moment of an inhaling.
19. Establish the remained details.
20. Fill in a cooler, get the engine and check up it on presence of leaks.