2.29. Check and replacement of wires of a high voltage, a cover of the distributor of ignition and бегунка
1. Each time is recommended to check high voltage wires at replacement of spark plugs.
2. Examine wires visually. In darkness examine wires at the working engine if in a wire there is a rupture in this place sparks will be visible.
3. High voltage wires are necessary for checking by turns not to mix them.
|27.2 At a detachment of wires of a high voltage undertake a cap, instead of for wires
4. Disconnect a wire from a spark plug (27.2
5. Check up a cap on presence of corrosion and density of its installation on a spark plug.
6. Wipe a wire on all length and check up on presence of the cracks, the scorched places or other damages.
7. Disconnect a wire from the distributor. Check up reliability of connection and absence of corrosion.
8. Similarly check up other wires of a high voltage.
9. Replace wires if it is necessary.
|28.10а By means of a small screw-driver disconnect fixing clips of a cover of the distributor
|28.10б the Basic defects of a cover of the distributor of ignition
1. The broken off edge
2. Traces from sparks
3. A crack
1. The erased contacts
2. The piece of coal is worn out or damaged
3. Traces from sparks
10. Remove a cover of the distributor of ignition, having disconnected two fixing clips (28.10а
). Examine an internal surface of a cover on presence of cracks, traces from sparks, check up contacts (28.10б
|28.11 Check up бегунок the ignition distributor on presence of traces of deterioration or corrosion
1. Insufficient rigidity of a spring
3. Friction traces about a cover
4. Corrosion on a tip бегунка
11. Remove бегунок
from an axis and examine it on presence of cracks and traces from sparks (28.11
). Replace a cover and бегунок
if they are damaged.