2.14. Check and replacement of hoses in an impellent compartment
The general description
1. Heats in an impellent compartment can lead to deterioration of a condition of rubber and plastic hoses. Therefore it is necessary to check periodically hoses on presence of cracks, traces of deterioration, leak, hardening of a material and reliability of an inhaling of collars.
2. Usually all vacuum hoses have unique colour or are marked by colour strips. At replacement of hoses always check, that new hoses have been made from this a material, as old hoses.
3. For hose check it is recommended to remove it from the car completely. At check of hoses do not forget to check up T-shaped connections.
Attention: On models with electronic injection of fuel do not forget to let out pressure from the power supply system before a detachment of fuel hoses.
4. Check up all rubber fuel hoses and tubes on presence of traces of deterioration, cracks or damages. At replacement of fuel hoses use only hoses specially intended for this purpose.
5. On models with турбокомпрессором it is necessary to check periodically a hose of giving of air and oil hoses on presence of leak or cracks.
6. Check up, that tubes were not погнуты, треснуты or are broken. At replacement of tubes use голько the integral tubes which do not have a seam.