13.8. Spherical hinges - check and replacement
1. Lift the car and establish it on support.
2. Examine covers on presence of cuts, cracks or traces of leak and replace them if it is necessary.
3. Try to wring out the spherical hinge upwards or downwards if it is possible, the spherical hinge means is worn out.
4. Ask to shake the assistant a wheel and concern nuts of the spherical hinge. If it moves, a shaft of the spherical hinge the aperture in a rotary pin is worn out or worn out. In this case it is necessary replace a pin or the hinge.
5. Lift the car and remove a wheel.
|7.6 Spherical hinge fastens to the lever of a suspension bracket by means of two bolts and nuts (are specified by arrows) (only Precis)
6. Turn off a bolt of fastening of the spherical hinge to the lever, but yet do not remove it (7.6
|7.7 For a detachment of the spherical hinge from a rotary pin use a special stripper - preliminary grease a cover
7. Turn off a nut on a shaft of the spherical hinge on some turns. Disconnect the spherical hinge from a rotary pin (7.7
) and remove a nut.
8. Turn off two bolts, крепящих the spherical hinge to the suspension bracket lever, and remove the spherical hinge.
9. For installation of the spherical hinge, establish it on the lever of a suspension bracket and acquire two fixing bolts. Yet do not tighten bolts.
10. Insert a shaft of the spherical hinge into a rotary pin and twirl a nut till the demanded moment of an inhaling.
11. Tighten bolts of fastening of the spherical hinge to the lever of a suspension bracket till the demanded moment of an inhaling.
12. Establish a wheel and lower the car on the earth.