12.8. The wheel cylinder - removal, a partition and installation
1. Lift the car and remove a wheel.
2. Remove brake колодки.
3. Clear the wheel cylinder and area round it.
6. Remove the wheel cylinder from a guard of a brake and close the end of a brake tube.
|7.4 Turn off connection of a brake tube, then turn off two fixing bolts of the wheel cylinder (are specified by arrows)
|7.7 Elements of the wheel cylinder
1. A cover
2. The piston and a cap
3. The piston
4. A cap
5. The cylinder
4. Turn off a nut of connection of a brake tube (7.4).
5. Turn off fixing bolts of the cylinder.
7. Unscrew the final screw, remove pistons and covers from the cylinder (7.7
). Remove consolidations from pistons.
8. Clear the cylinder a brake liquid or spirit.
9. Compressed air blow cylinder channels.
10. Check up an internal surface of the cylinder on presence of corrosion or scratches.
11. Grease new consolidations by a pure brake liquid.
12. Collect elements of the wheel cylinder.
13. Grease силиконовой greasings a cylinder installation site on a brake guard, establish the cylinder and fixing bolts.
14. Connect a brake tube and tighten a connection nut, then tighten fixing bolts of the cylinder till the demanded moment of an inhaling.
15. Pump over brakes.
16. Check up work of brakes.