11.9. Hydraulic system of a drive of deenergizing of coupling - prorolling
1. The hydraulic system is necessary for pumping over for removal from it air.
2. Fill in in a tank fresh brake liquid D0T3.
3. Remove a cap from the final valve and connect to it a tube which other end lower in capacity with a brake liquid.
4. Ask to squeeze out the assistant a coupling pedal. Open the final valve and wait, while the liquid will flow down through a hose. Close the valve when the pedal will fall up to the end. Then ask to release the assistant a pedal.
5. Continue prorolling while all air will not be removed from system. Watch liquid level in a tank.
6. Establish a dustproof cap and lower the car on the earth.