11.8. The working cylinder of a drive of deenergizing of coupling - removal, a partition and installation
1. Disconnect a tube from the cylinder and close its end
2. Remove a plug pin.
3. Turn off fixing bolts and remove the cylinder
4. Squeeze out the piston from the cylinder by means of compressed air.
5. Clear cylinder walls.
6. Examine walls on presence of scratches or traces of deterioration and replace the cylinder if it is necessary.
|7.7 Elements of the working cylinder of a drive of deenergizing of coupling
3. A pusher
4. A cover
5. The piston and a cap
6. A conic spring
7. A cap
8. The valve of release of air
9. The cylinder
7. If it is necessary to replace the cylinder, disassemble it completely (7.7
|7.8 Check up, that the cap has been established correctly
1. The piston
2. A cap
8. At assemblage of elements of the cylinder grease with their pure brake liquid. Pay attention to position of installation of a spring and a cap (7.8
9. Installation is spent upside-down removals.