11.7. The main cylinder of a drive of deenergizing of coupling - removal, a partition and installation
1. Disconnect a wire of the minus plug of the accumulator.
|6.2 Elements of fastening of the main cylinder of a drive of deenergizing of coupling
1. The check
2. A washer
3. A pin
2. Disconnect a pusher of the cylinder from a pedal of coupling (6.2
3. Disconnect a hydraulic tube from the cylinder.
4. Turn off two nuts, крепящие the cylinder, and remove it.
5. Merge a hydraulic liquid and remove банок from the cylinder.
|6.6 Elements of the main cylinder of a drive of deenergizing of coupling
1. A cutting lock ring
2. A pusher
3. A cover
4. The piston
5. A cover
6. A clip
7. A tank
8. The main cylinder
9. Disconnect a spring from the piston.
10. Remove a spring saddle, an epiploon and a washer from a pusher.
11. Remove consolidation from the piston.
12. Examine an internal surface of the cylinder on presence of scratches or traces of deterioration and replace it if it is necessary.
13. Before installation wash out all elements in spirit, a pure brake liquid or a cleaning liquid of brakes. Do not use solvents on the basis of gasoline.
14. Establish consolidation on the piston. Consolidation edges should be turned from a piston pusher
15. Establish a spring on the piston
16. Grease an internal surface of the cylinder and consolidation by a pure brake liquid (DOT3).
17. Accurately establish the piston in the cylinder.
18. Establish a pusher and a washer in the cylinder, compress a spring and establish a new cutting lock ring.
19. Grease a dustproof cap and establish it on the cylinder.
6. Take away a cover on a pusher (6.6
) and remove a cutting lock ring.
7. Remove a pusher.
8. Beat out the piston from the cylinder.
20. Establish the main cylinder on a back wall of an impellent compartment and slightly tighten fixing nuts.
21. Connect a hydraulic tube to the cylinder
22. Tighten fixing nuts of the cylinder till the demanded moment of an inhaling, then tighten tube connection.
23. In car salon connect a pusher to a coupling pedal.
24. Fill in in a cylinder tank a hydraulic liquid and pump over hydraulic system.